We currently have no permanent job openings. We have internship positions available.
Policy, Research, and Advocacy
We offer summer, semester and year-long internships for Master of Public Health (MPH), Master of Public Policy/Administration (MPP/MPA), medical (MD) students and residents, as well others in related disciplines. For more information, contact Gabriel Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth ALIVE! offers both counseling placements for BBS eligible graduate students, and associate placements for AMFT, ASW (1500 hours max), and APCC track candidates. Supervision is provided by our Counseling Services Director, Nicky MacCallum, LMFT, NCC. If you are interested, please email her at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter detailing your interest, availability (i.e. days and times) and expectations (e.g. hours needed). Those with relevant community experience may qualify for a stipend.
Counseling intern responsibilities:
- Provide trauma-informed screening, assessment, and treatment of referred clients.
- Conduct home visits and generally provide services in the field which may include transportation of self and client to and from counseling activities in the community. (A car is necessary.)
- Complete and maintain all required documentation in a regular, timely manner and in accordance with policies.
- Meet all documentation and paperwork requirements as set by the agency.
- Participate in case conferencing meetings with non-clinical case management staff and agency staff meetings.
- Participate in BBS eligible clinical supervision.
For more information, contact Nicky MacCallum, LMFT, NCC, Counseling Services Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.